If you’re trying to find the best way to condition your horse’s tail, look no further!
Here's Our Method
1. Wash and shampoo your horses tail - see our tutorial here
2. Let the tail fully dry - don't skip this step or braiding will be harder
3. Brush and braid the tail - see our tutorial here
5. Make sure to massage the conditioner into the tips of the tail below the bottom of the braid
6. Massage any leftover conditioner into the tail above the top of the braid
This method will help you braid faster, keep conditioner from going everywhere, properly condition the tail, and create a longer lasting braid