Brushing through Knots & Tangles effectively hinges on using the right brush
We love to brush manes and tails with the Mane and Tail Brush! Here's Why:
- Comfortable grip
- Just the right give so the brush doesn’t rip through that hair
- Separates hair strands really well
- Lots and lots of gentle bristles
Once you have the right brush, now what do you do when there is a knot or tangle?
- Don’t pull through the knots or tangle with the brush
- When the Mane and Tail Brush begins to give our stops mid brush, stop brushing. Put some Detangler in your hands and work through the knots gently by hand and then continue brushing
- If this doesn't fix the issue, wash the hair with Shampoo, Conditioner, and Detangler, wait until the hair is completely dry, and then start the brushing process over again
This technique may take a littler longer, but it will prevent you from pulling out the hair you’ve been working so hard to grow!